Responsible in accordance with article 4 par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Tempelhofer Weg 64
Tel. +49 30 400 599 90
Fax +49 30 400 599 990
VAT ID No.: DE 240700058
For all questions regarding data protection, please use the following e-mail address: datenschutzdoagorg
We process personal data on the following legal basis:
- a consent art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 a) GDPR,
- in fulfillment of contractual duties in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 b) GDPR or
- if necessary to assume our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties, as long as
the interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the affected person requiring the protection of personal data do not outweigh, particularly when the affected person is a child in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Our interests regarding data processing are particularly initiation, conclusion, and fulfillment of association memberships as well as conferences and trainings.
In accordance with applicable laws, you have various rights regarding your personal data. If you want to assert your rights, please contact us via e-mail at the e-mail address mentioned above or via post unambiguously identifying your person at the postal address mentioned above.
Your Rights regarding Information, Correction, Use Restriction, Deletion
Right of Information
At any time, you have the right to receive a confirmation of us if we process personal data that affects you. If this is the case, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data as well as a copy of this data. In addition, you have the right to following information:
- purpose of processing;
- categories of personal data processed;
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are about to be disclosed, particularly in case of recipients in third countries or international organizations
- if possible, the planned duration the personal data will be stored for, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data affecting you or to restrict processing by the responsible person or a right of objection to this processing;
- the existence of a right of complaint at a data protection authority;
- when the personal data is not collected from you, all available information on the source of data;
- the existence of an automated decision making including profiling in accordance with article 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information on the involved logic as well as the scope and the intended effects of such a processing for you.
When personal data are sent to a third country or an international organization, you have the right to be informed on appropriate guarantees in accordance with art. 46 GDPR regarding the context of transmission.
Right of Correction
You have the right to demand immediate correction of your personal data if it is incorrect. Considering the purposes of processing, you have the right to demand completion of incomplete personal data – if applicable, by means of a complimentary comment.
Right of Deletion
In accordance with art. 17 par. 1 GDPR, you have the right to demand the immediate deletion of your personal data and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately when one of the following reasons apply:
- The personal data are not necessary anymore for the purposes they have been collected or processed for.
- You withdraw your consent regarding the processing in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 a) GDPR or art. 9 par. 2 a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- In accordance with art. 21 par. 1 GDPR, you enter an objection and there are no priority legitimate reasons for processing or you object in accordance with art. 21 Abs. 2 GDPR to processing.
- The personal data have been processed illegitimately.
- The deletion of the personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation in accordance with EU law or laws of a Member State that we are subject to.
- The personal data have been collected in the context of offered services of the information society in accordance with art. 8 par. 1 GDPR.
When we have made the personal data public, and we are obliged to deletion in accordance with art. 17 par. 1 GDPR, we will take suitable measures, including technical measures, considering available technology and implementation costs, to inform persons responsible for data processing of personal data that you have demanded the deletion of all links to personal data or all copies and replications of these personal data.
Right of Restriction of Processing
You have the right to demand restriction of processing from us when one of the following requirements is met:
- you dispute the validity of your personal data, in fact, for the period we are able to check the validity of your personal data,
- the processing is illegal and you have refused the deletion of your personal data and demanded the restricted use of your personal data instead;
- we do not require the personal data for the purposes of processing anymore but you require them for enforcement, execution, or defense of legal claims, or
- you have entered an objection to processing in accordance with art. 21 par. 1 GDPR as long as there is no clarification if the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh your reasons.
Your Right of Withdrawal of a Consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of data. Your personal data will then be deleted, unless the data are required for the fulfillment of an incomplete contract or the data are not necessary anymore for the intended purpose of the storage or the storage is prohibited due to other legal reasons. You can demand the deletion of data as long as there are no legal archiving obligations. If there is such an obligation, we lock your data by request.
You can make changes to a consent or withdraw you consent by an appropriate message to us with effect on a future date. You can also withdraw an issued consent of forwarding i.e. transmittal of your personal data to third parties with effect on a future date at any time. A simple e-mail to the address mentioned above is sufficient for this purpose.
Right of Withdrawal
At any time, you have the right, for reasons resulting from your specific situation, to object to the processing of your personal data based on art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. We do not process the personal data anymore, unless, we can prove compelling reasons that the processing is worthy of protection, so that the processing outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms, or the processing has the purpose of enforcement, execution, or defense of legal claims. When we process personal data for direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such advertising at any time. If you want to object to collection, processing, and usage of your data in accordance with these data protection regulations collectively or to individual measures, you can send your withdrawal to the responsible person at the address mentioned above.
Right of Complaint at a Data Protection Authority
You have the right of complaint at a data protection authority, particularly in the Member State of your residence, your workplace, or the place of the alleged violation if you think that the processing of your personal data is illegal.